Hey, who wouldn’t want to shave less often during the spring & summer seasons, am I right? Wouldn’t you love to throw on that dress or slip or that swimsuit without having to shave your legs, bikini area, or underarms!
I have had a great opportunity to trial the Iluminage Precise Touch at home hair removal treatment system over the past 4 weeks. Keep reading on to learn about my personal results and how I’m preparing for my smoother skin this summer!
Here’s how Precise Touch works in a nutshell:
1. First things first, plug the machine in and perform a small skin sensitivity test on your forearm to check for a reaction of any type (wait 30 minutes). This machine is for the face- – – below cheek level, legs, underarms & bikini areas. I used it for my legs, underarms, and face for this review. Next after your sensitivity test, remove all hair before you start your treatment with the machine. (I simply shaved in the shower prior to using that day).
2. Starting with the lowest setting, I slowly glided the machine over my legs once without any discomfort (you will see flashes of light when this happens. Don’t be alarmed, the pulses of light indicate the machine is working. The light pulses do NOT hurt, there is a slight warming effect at most). I then placed the machine on the middle level setting and glided over the same areas a second time as directed. It states to go over the treatment area 2-3 times (up to 94% hair reduction in just 6 weekly treatments)!!
3. I repeated this exact same technique on my opposite leg. When using the machine on my face, the technique is a bit different than for my legs. On your face and underarms rather than gliding the machine slowly, you rather use a “stamping” approach. You do however still go over the treatment area the same amount of times (2-3 times).
4. I did one session each week, one time a week for the last 4 weeks. (I have 3 weeks left for my full treatment). Directions state that you can use the Precise Touch on your face 2-3 times a week. AFTER the initial protocol, you should be able to use the Precise Touch only for touch ups or as needed. Oh, and of course, everyone is different and may require more or less sessions for your best results.
5. When the treatment session is over, wipe the device clean with a tissue or NON alcohol based wipe/cloth and store until your next use. That’s it, easy-peasy!
Precise Touch is the only at home hair removal system for permanent hair reduction and clinically proven for all skin tones!! (whoah, say that 5 times fast). I was skeptical at first since I have never trialed a system like this before. I will also say that when I saw the pulsing red lights from the machine I may have jumped a few times before I got used to it, lol (not because it hurt, but because I didn’t expect it at first)!! After a minute or so I was ready and expected the pulsing light and knew it wouldn’t hurt.
I have used this on my upper lip, chin, under the cheek areas, legs, and underarms. I am most impressed with the underarms. After just two sessions I already had noticed a difference. I had NO issues with skin sensitivity, no redness after use at all. I kept the energy level at medium for all of my treatment sessions fyi.
So, overall the Precise Touch has lived up to the hype. It is painless, easy to use, quick, and so far effective. For the cost of $245.00, its much more affordable than spa sessions too. Plus, I can do it right at home which makes scheduling amongst my busy mom and work lifestyle that much better!
Let me know if you have tried Precise Touch before and how your results have been!! Happy spring & summer. Oh, and don’t forget to follow me on the liketoknow.it HERE to see all of my posts and shop them before they go live on my Instagram.